• PayPal name: subiesisters@aol. com
  • Buy 'Moral Cowards' at Amazon.com

Friday, January 23, 2015

THANK YOU, TED NUGENT

I have been on a letter-writing campaign this year to Obama.  I am including insulting black and Jew cartoons, since he thinks those Jewish 'cartoonists' in Paris have the right to put them out degrading other people.  He has given all the rest of us the RIGHT to be insulting to him and Jews.

Of course some of the media thought Nugent should apologize but the rest said Nugent says those things.  What they didn't compare his comment to was those ignorant 'cartoonists' in Paris.

When I heard today that Mr. Nugent said of Obama, "he is a sub-human mongrel' I was glad more truth is coming out about O.  I am going to include Nugent's comment in my next letter to Obama.  I'm sure he'll think it is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment