• PayPal name: subiesisters@aol. com
  • Buy 'Moral Cowards' at Amazon.com

Sunday, January 6, 2019

I have a confession...

Right after 9-11, I believe 2002, all of us police officers had an in-service (like we did every year) for one week, and the class was on terrorism.  The instructor told us that cell phones in the Middle East were supplied by Israel, so when an Arab (or Muslim) ordered a cell phone, the Israelis put an exploding devise in them so that it would kill the 'terrorists.'  We were all told the Muslims were the terrorists.

I am ashamed to say that as the whole class erupted in cheers, I was smiling also.  It wasn't a year later than I found out that the Muslims did not do 9-11 and probably six year later to find out Israelis did it, along with Saudi Arabia, who I still have to confirm is a Jewish cohort.  I was so ashamed for being brain-washed by the media as most Americans still are today.  I sympathize with them because I was there once, but I was lucky--I found out through research. 

Thinking that innocent Muslims, and probably children, were hurt or killed by these bombs makes me sick.  I apologize to those Muslim nations for all the hurt and destruction the U.S. has assisted Israel in inflicting on you and your family for over 70 years.  

Please do not hate the people of America, because we were lied to for as long as you've been tortured.  The truth has been kept from Americans since WWII, actually since President Wilson.  And the disgusting part is that most Americans will not listen even when they are told the truth.  Our history books are distorted, truthful books are hidden, we are inundated with propaganda from the media and the Catholic Church (which hated communism) and the Masonic Temple have been destroyed since 1963, the two groups that could have saved us.  These Zionists have taken over all religions and made themselves the Chosen People and no one is brave enough to protest.  We are afraid just like you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment