• PayPal name: subiesisters@aol. com
  • Buy 'Moral Cowards' at Amazon.com

Saturday, September 1, 2018

I have a question for the readers...

This week, the end of August 2018, I watched Whistle Blower.  During the show, there was an advertisement for Israel.  I questioned, Why would Israel spend money on a show like Whistle Blower?

Then, tonight, on September 1, I was watching 48 hours, and the show was about a Catholic priest, Fife, who murdered a young woman in 1960.  Again, Israel advertised during the show.   They have never advertised for these shows before.

Now, I can understand why Israel would pay for a program on a Catholic priest's crime but I still don't understand why Whistle Blower.  Maybe you can help me with this.

Israel advertising and paying for these programs makes me very suspicious of WHY they would advertise, especially for Whistle Blower.  WHY??

Thank you for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment