• PayPal name: subiesisters@aol. com
  • Buy 'Moral Cowards' at Amazon.com

Monday, April 2, 2018

Jim Wickstrom was a good man and friend



I knew Jim Wickstrom for 8 years. I was a city cop for 16 years and he laughed about that being ironic.  He helped me get out of my sister's house in 2010.  We were good friends. 
He did not have a hemorrhage.  He had a stroke. He had no stairs.  He was taking blood thinners which caused the blood in his head to accumulate quickly.  The stroke was either before he fell and hit his head or after he hit his head.  He did not regain consciousness.  I was with him when the hospital removed the oxygen.
At this time in his life, he even had an FBI ‘friend.’  Times had changed.  He was no huge threat to the Jews any longer but he was still telling people about them and said people were waking up.  We had constant talks about how dangerous white people were, especially Democrats.
Jim died on March 24 at 5:05 pm EST in Saginaw, MI. 
Jim’s death showed me how deadly it is when a person does not have a Living Will.  I gave him blank Wills and Living Wills but he did not fill them out.  It also showed me to watch who you put on the lease to get in if a person dies   His management company is today putting on the lease paperwork that people named to come into that apartment have the right to all the person’s possessions.  That is illegal but I found with Jim’s death the hospital also wanted to get out of responsibility of his life or death decisions and hastily named the decision maker.
I’m not certain if Jim had lived that he would have been as viable as he had been.  He was a strong person, totally American, only wanting his Republic back and people like our Founding Fathers back in charge. 
One of Jim’s favorite quotes was:  You can’t fix stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment