• PayPal name: subiesisters@aol. com
  • Buy 'Moral Cowards' at Amazon.com

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hello America...

My name is Susan Signoracci.  I was born in Columbus, Ohio.  My background is Law Enforcement and I have a B.A. in Political Science.  The combination of these two fields has opened my eyes to the injustices committed in my country, the United States, by a Machiavellian government.  It is my duty as a citizen to tell Americans what I have learned.  Hence the name 'The Columbus Crier.'

I have written a true story called Moral Cowards, which is available in paperback on Amazon.com.  It is the story of the rise in power of a tyrant within policing and how out-of-sorts Child Protective Services has become.

Join me in the future as I journey into the minds and hearts of every American citizen.
Susan Signoracci

No comments:

Post a Comment